People Business Partner
Gather & Gather
Osterley, London with some travel across the UK
A generous package, fantastic benefits and hundreds of discounts from high street shops and supermarkets to holidays and home insurance!
We are an award-winning catering business delivering distinctive café, restaurant and hospitality services to corporate clients across the UK & Ireland with a particular focus on the application of market-leading consumer technology and well-being programmes. Key contracts include Sky, LinkedIn, Burberry, Rolls-Royce and Vodafone. We also own Creativevents; the exhibition and special events catering business which names Royal Ascot, Olympia Exhibition Centre and RHS Chelsea Flower Show amongst our prestigious client portfolio. We are also part of the CH&CO family.
Working closely with the Sky Account Director and management team, CH&CO People team and the FM HR team, take a leading role in the development and implementation of people strategies across the Sky estate for Gather & Gather. Ensuring that proactive people management and development are always at the forefront of what we do, enabling the contract to meet its goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES · Be an advocate for Gather & Gather, CH&CO and Sky, and always role model our Vision and Ideals.
· Be bold in your approach, bringing innovative ideas and solutions to improving the people management and development processes and initiatives, to support business growth.
· Contribute to the development of the annual People Plan for the Sky estate, and partner with the business directors and key stakeholders to drive the implementation of the plan– including, but not limited to the following:
o Organisational design
o Talent management and succession planning
o Performance management
o Champion completion of the Sky employee satisfaction (E-Sat) survey and partner with key business stakeholders to develop and implement associated action plans based on the results.
o Learning plans
o Delivery of Group projects
· Partner key stakeholders to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the financial and commercial aspects of the contract, contract performance against targets to inform the People Plan priorities.
· Work with, and understand the contract to provide sound, legal and commercially focused advice and guidance to the senior management team and other managers.
· Take the lead on resolving high profile or complex employee relations cases.
· Attend and contribute to regular client meetings to ensure the people agenda is well represented.
· Review and analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention, and employee engagement; presenting patterns and insight to business stakeholders on a regular basis, along with proposed solutions and action where required.
· Actively monitor data on labour costs, employment relations and sickness absence to identify trends, risks and cost saving opportunities and agree relevant action plans with the Sky leadership team.
· Actively monitor functional training to ensure the business is compliant and take corrective action where required.
· Support significant change initiatives in both a strategic and operational capacity, e.g. culture change programmes, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, TUPE transfers
For more information about Gather and Gather check out our website - https://www.gatherandgather.com/
We can't wait to hear from you. Apply online now!