South Elmsall, Pontefract
South Elmsall, Pontefract
Assistant Retail Manager
Gather & Gather
A generous package, fantastic benefits and hundreds of discounts from high street shops and supermarkets to holidays and home insurance!
We have achieved success by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and we need enthusiastic and passionate people to join us as we continue to bring food and people together.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Retail Manager to join our wonderful team at one of our University Co-op sites in Headington, Oxford, working 40 hours a week, 5 days over 7 for £25,000 per annum.
To support the Store Manager in the overall efficient and effective management of the University retail operations. To support all aspects of the retail operations, planning for growth and profitability as well as supervising and controlling the business, ensuring that efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and University assets whilst striving for excellence and complying with statutory regulations.
· Lead, coach and develop the Store team so they are multi-skilled, they can provide a consistently great customer experience and they understand the part they play in making a difference for the business, members, and communities
· Role model and inspire the team to prepare, handle and present our food to members and customers in a way that makes you proud
· Inspire, lead, and develop your team, creating a culture that ensures a safe and secure shop and a shopping/service experience that exceeds our members’ and customers’ expectations
· Maintain robust feedback mechanisms and procedures for responding effectively to customer-related complaints/queries
· To lead by example and provide excellence in service front of house that invites rapport building and provides natural engagement and interaction with customers to enhance the customer experience
· Organise/delegate work tasks to the team as appropriate to ensure opening, closing and setting up of all outlets is completed on time and to the required standard
· To make sure you are aware of and meet all legal and University requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
· To report HSE hazards, accidents, incidents, illness and diseases to your line manager to ensure the safety of staff and customers
· Maintain a high standard of hygiene and safety in respect of premises, personal hygiene and food handling by ensuring completion of hygiene and safety training
For more information about Gather and Gather check out our website - https://www.gatherandgather.com/
We can't wait to hear from you. Apply online now!
Please note as we receive a high number of applications to all our roles, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.